Thursday, March 25, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y

Mickey Mouse came to our mall to promote Disney on Ice on Tuesday. Being a Disney family and having a child obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, we decided to go. Amazingly the line wasn't bad. While Nate was a little older the first time we went to Disney world (almost 3), he was never afraid of the Disney characters (except for the Bowler Hat Guy). Gray was excited and walked up the steps by himself to see Mickey. Unfortunately he never stopped.

While you can't see Gray's face, I assure you that it had "terror" written all over it.

Radio Disney was there too. Nate did the Hokey Pokey and the Limbo. I helped with the limbo and got a Princess and The Frog t-shirt out of the deal.

Tuesday also happened to be the day I picked up a new hat for Gray. My friend Rachel, AKA UmbrellaGirl, has a shop on Etsy. She sells bag tags, diaper wallets, reusable sandwich bags, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse hats. Gray loves his new hat, but wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get a good picture. Nate liked it also and cried because I didn't get him one. I promised he could have one next winter and dusted off his ears from Disney World to appease him.

Gray loves his hat so much. He wears it in the morning, in the evening, during his nebulizer treatments, and to bed. Well, that was until this morning when he wore it to breakfast and smashed banana in it. It's currently drying so it should be ready to wear tomorrow.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh that's so cute! I haven't seen it modeled on a boy, so it's very cool!! Nice job Rachel!! :)

Rachel said...

Awesome. Was that after chimes? He looks so cute in it! Thanks for the link too. I had 5 big orders today, so I had to put my shop on vacation mode, so that I could keep up! So glad that he likes it.