Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bunk Beds!

In a completely overdue post, Nate's bunk beds arrived and have been put together. But first, two unrelated and cute pictures of Gray watching TV...


...and cheesing it up. He's recently learned to say "cheese" when you take his picture.


Now, back to the bunk beds. Gray noticed that they were being assembled when I took him upstairs to get ready for bed. Yes, that is carrot on his nose. And yes, I was about to put some clothes on the child.

Nate's first look
Of course he had to try out the top bunk!
Chillin' on the top bunk

We have to take the ladder off the bed most of the time. Gray is quite proficient at climbing up ladders and he likes to be on the top bunk. It scares me.
(Apparently the photography seminar I went to did teach me one thing, how to spot a bad picture. There is a terrible glare from the flash on the bed. I should have turned my flash off or bounced it off the ceiling. Maybe I'll get the hang of this photography stuff yet.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

COOL. Can't remember where you ended up getting them and for how much. We are in the market for the exact same bed!

Your baseball tag and Grey's hat are in your mailbox!

Christy said...

Nice bed!! Looks great!