Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Similar

Nothing makes you want to look at old pictures more than thinking you lost them.

Most of my pictures were on an old computer that belonged to Intuit. I thought Kenny had pulled them off already, but apparently we had a miscomunication. Unfortunately I didn't realize he hadn't pulled the pictures off until the computer would no longer boot up.

I had to take the computer into work and ask Help Desk to try to get it running so I could pull some data off of it. They could only push the data to my computer so I had to tell them what I needed. That meant admitting that what I needed was not work stuff, but 5 years of personal pictures stored on a work computer. Oops.

Anyway, I spent a good amount of time looking at old photos. First, I am so in love with the Nikon D40 that Kenny got me for Christmas. The pictures from my old point and shoot just don't compare. Second, I noticed alot of similarities in pictures. Here are a few.

Can you tell who is who?

















The older they get the easier it is to tell.

While almost losing the pictures was traumatic, I am so glad they're digital. Mostly because I can use the date taken to tell which boy it is.

1 comments:

Sasha said...

Wow...that's almost spooky similar :) But they are so cute!!