I somehow managed to not cry, yet. I did tear up as we walked out of the school.
Here are some pictures from this morning.
I couldn't get a normal look on his face. I think the sun was in his eyes.
This one is a little better.
We saw several familiar faces. We passed the Matouses who where walking to school. We drove past Ginger and Gil. Ginger told Nate "good luck." We saw the Giambalvos in the hall, but they had already dropped Nicholas off. We also saw all of the Ross kids and Monecia, I only got a picture of Micaiah.
Nate has cubby #1. He likes it because it is also his football number. They must have done it alphabetically.
Nate was a little nervous. He's afraid he won't know where to go. We reminded him that Mrs. Sylvester is there to help him.
He didn't seem worried at all when we left. He such a social butterfly. He also adapts well. I know he'll do great. (I have to keep reminding myself so I don't cry).
Check back later, I'm sure I'll have an end of the day post!

0 comments:
Post a Comment