Nate is a very strict rule follower, well, unless the rule is made by Mom or Dad. Sometimes its a good thing, sometimes its a funny thing. For example:
Nate, Granny Debbie, and Gray were riding on the DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) light rail train. There are "no food or drink" signs (with the pictures) posted on the train and Nate is old enough to understand them. He was very concerned that Granny Debbie broke the rules by giving Gray a snack on the train.
On Tuesday the parking lot at school was full. I was going to walk Nate in, so Kenny pulled into a handicap parking space for us to get out and to turn around. As we were walking into school Nate says "I hope Daddy moves the car fast. I don't want him to get a ticket."
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment