Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Comedian

On most nights Nate asks us to lay down with him for a few minutes (3 - 5). Sometimes we do it, sometimes we don't. Here's what happened last night.

I was laying on his bed waiting for him to come to bed. He was going to the potty, brushing his teeth, etc. When he came in I pretended to be asleep and made some snoring sounds. Then he "woke" me up and asked me to sleep with him (1 minute for me, 5 for Kenny). Kenny and I struck a deal of 3 minutes each. Then Nate said "hold on, I'll be right back."

This is what he came back with:


It was so he couldn't hear me (pretend) snore!

Nate is in a face making phase. Every time I take a picture he wants to take a silly face picture too. As if toilet paper in his ears isn't silly enough, here is the silly face picture.


Just for the record, I only really snore when my allergies are acting up. Kenny does not have to sleep with toilet paper in his ears.

0 comments: