Last weekend was crazy! Read closely, there is a quiz at the end.
To start off here is a picture of me and the kids from Wednesday playing in the backyard. It was nice and relaxing.
On Thursday Kenny and I had our first church softball game. It was at 9:00 so one of us had to stay home with the kids. I was the lucky one that got to go play. I think the team we played was trophy hunting in the A league. We lost 20 to 2 or 3. It wasn't much fun.
After work/school on Friday we had another bike riding lesson. Nate's football friend William, who lives in our neighborhood, is also learning to ride a two wheeler. We met up with him and his grandmother, Ginger. The boys had a good evening together. After bike riding they played Wii at our house, then swam at William's house, then had dinner at Williams. Ginger said they each at 1/2 lb hamburger! All that playing must have made them really hungry.
Saturday morning we got up and hung out around the house. Nate and I baked a cake. He did a really good job of helping. Here he is cleaning the bowl. This is what the finished cake looked like after we ate some of it Saturday night.
We spent Saturday afternoon swimming with our friends Matt, Lauren, Ashleigh, and Ellie.
I do have some pictures of Gray with his current favorite toy. It's a penguin punching bag type thing. He's been carrying it around alot lately.
Now for the quiz:

0 comments:
Post a Comment