Monday, June 29, 2009

By the way...

You may have noticed that I've been doing some short posts lately. There is a reason for that.


When I started my blog it was to keep family and friends up to date on our comings and goings without having to include everyone on an email. The more I blog, the more I realize I do it for me. I can barely remember the funny things the boys do the next day, much less weeks, months or years from now.


For example:

We drove over a creek the other day. Nate shouts "Hey, I think that's the Frio River!"

Or:

I pulled Gray's pancakes out of the freezer today and turned around to find that he had pulled a bib out of the laundry and was trying to put it on.


I want to remember that stuff and probably won't if I don't write it down. The blog lets me remember and share all at once. One day I'll may even turn it into a book.

So, if noticed a difference, that's the explanation. If you didn't notice you can just forget that you read this post (well, except the cute story parts).

1 comments:

mandy said...

I think I do it for the same reason now too! It's kind of like a chronological journel of their life, and I know I won't be able to remember it all on my own!