Mommy: Nate, this weekend is William's birthday party and next week is Ashleigh's.
Nate: I don't want to go to Ashleigh's party.
Mommy: Why not?
Nate: I just don't. And I don't want her coming to our parties anymore either.
Mommy: That's not very nice. Ashleigh is your friend. Why don't you want to play with her?
Nate: Because I'm going to marry Ella.
Mommy: Ella from school?
Nate: Yes.
Mommy: When did you decide this?
Nate: She told me yesterday at lunch.
Mommy: Did she tell you that you couldn't play with other girls anymore?
Nate: No, I'm just not going to.
I'm sure it won't last. On the bright side, at least he's a one woman man.
--------------------
Nate and I were in the back yard doing one of my least favorite chores, scooping dog poop. Nate enjoys it, or at least he enjoys helping Mommy and Daddy. Anyway, as we're making our way around the yard he says "It's like a poop adventure."
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment