Nate's been throwing tantrums at the drop of a hat, so he was grounded from the Wii today. Instead of our normal game of Mario Kart we played Sorry Sliders.
Somebody knocked Nate's slider off the board and he began a fit. It wasn't his first so I told him that was it, we were done for the night and started putting the game away. He started some high pitched whimpering. Kenny looks at me and says "When did we get a Yorkie?" I couldn't control my laughter. Nate was very upset and charged me. Then he refused to calm down or accept my apology.
Luckily, like with most things, it blew over quickly. We went upstairs to get him ready for bed and I made a pit stop in my room. When I came back out to the playroom he was there with two pillows wanting to have a pillow fight.
Sometimes I'm thankful for the short attention span. I'm also kinda worried that Nate is going to be a super smart alec in a couple of years.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment