Nate just got home from his first real sleepover and is complaining about being hungry. He wanted macaroni and cheese. The store had the character kinds of Kraft macaroni and cheese on sale, so I was stocked up. I asked him if he wanted Scooby-Doo, Spiderman, or Pokemon. He answered "Ooh, Pokemon. Hold on, is it Diamond and Pearl?"
**Let me share a little knowledge about television programming targeted at young boys here. Apparently there are different kinds of Pokemon and Diamond and Pearl is the latest. The same is true with Power Rangers (Mighty Morphin', Jungle Fury, Operation Overdrive, Dino Fury). By the way, the Power Rangers info taken from a very serious interview with Nate about the subject.**
Luckily, the macaroni and cheese was Diamond and Pearl and all is right with the world. I'm not sure what the consequences would have been if it had been the wrong kind of Pokemon macaroni and cheese. Let's hope we never find out.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment