Alleluia! Christ is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia!
Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I wish we could have rested more, but holidays don't slow down our busy schedule.
On Friday we went to the mall to get the boys pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. First we had to buy a couple of new shirts. We intended to go home and change first and didn't get a chance. The boys looked messy, so we bought two shirts and cleaned them up in the family restroom at the mall. I love those things. I think the people waiting outside were a little worried about how long we were in there though.
Gray wasn't thrilled with the Easter Bunny picture, but he wouldn't have been thrilled with anything that didn't include food. The picture turned out pretty cute.
Of course Saturday was football day. The Eagles played hard, but lost to the Warriors. The warriors were made up of last years Cheetahs (who won the "Superbowl") and some other players that were tops on their teams. The boys kept it close for the first half (8 to 0) and we thought they had a chance. Something happened in the second half and we wound up losing 24 to 0. The boys did their best and had fun, and that is what matters. They should be able to win the rest of the games this season.
After the football game we went to Bounce U for Ashleigh's birthday party. I was pregnant at the last party we went to there and didn't get to play with Nate. I had fun on the inflatables this time.
We also went to the Lawhon's house afterwards to let the kids play. We don't get to see them near as often as we used to or as often as we would like to. The kids had fun and colored Easter Eggs.
Here is what the Easter Bunny left for the boys. Nate gets tons of candy at the church Easter egg hunt, so the Easter Bunny leaves minimal candy.
The main thing for Nate was the Sorry Sliders game. He's been wanting it for a long time. Gray got a small backpack that will help us get all of his stuff to school and a Nerf football so Kenny can start teaching him to catch. I'll let you decide if we're going overboard on football.
The rain this morning relocated the Easter Egg hunt. We were sad the egg hunt had to be indoors but thankful for the rain that helped with the wildfires north and west of the metroplex.
This will be Gray's Sunday School class in a few years. They're going to be trouble. Mr. Smith said he was going to quit teaching the preschoolers before they got to his class.
After church we came home and I cooked a big ham dinner. It's a good think we love ham, because we're going to be eating it for a few days.

0 comments:
Post a Comment