Nate has developed a fascination with port-a-potties. He points out everyone that we pass. He also like to make up stories about them. These stories usually involve us living in them. He always has to use the one at the football field, even when he went to the bathroom at home no more than 15 minutes earlier.
While Nate is awestruck with port-a-potties I have an unnatural fear of them. Kenny thinks he dropped some part of a pair of glasses in a port-a-potty when he was a kid. Now every time Nate uses one I think he is going to come out without his glasses. His glasses are expensive, but I don't think I could recover them from a port-a-potty. If I take him to a port-a-potty I usually take the glasses off.
This obsession is about as weird as his desire to dip apples in ketchup and french fries in caramel sauce at McDonald's.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment