Do you ever have things that just seem like they're never going to happen. That's how I feel about Gray's eye surgery right now. So, it was originally scheduled with one doctor on 10/29. Then we were going to schedule it with the new ophthalmologist. Then it got schedule for 11/2 with the retina specialist. Now Gray has an ear infection and the surgery has been pushed back to Thursday, 11/6, at 1:00.
As you can see by my previous post I got a new blackberry. I plan to use it to keep the blog updated during the surgery. You'll have to forgive my grammar when I'm using the blackberry because I'm not very good at it yet.
So, how did we know Gray had an ear infection. Was he running a fever? No. Was he pulling on his ear? No. Did he act like he felt bad? Not particularly. Our children have one ear infection symptom, vomiting. I hate throw up. It started on Monday, continued on Tuesday, subsided on Wednesday, then started back on Thursday, so we finally took him to the doctor. He started antibiotics yesterday. Hopefully he'll get over this soon.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment