Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Simple Joys

We had family movie night on Saturday and watched Meet the Robinsons. There was an upbeat song during the closing credits and Nate got up and did a little dance. It was indescribably cute and made me laugh out loud. I wish I had video. It reminded me that some of the simplest things in life can bring you the greatest joy.

Nate had another great football game. His team won. Nate is still very disappointed that he hasn't scored a touchdown yet. We remind him that he's not everyone gets to score, but if he works hard and practices he'll eventually score. His last regular season game is this weekend, then its playoff time. He's very excited about the playoffs.

Both kids got flu shots this morning. Nate is getting so big, he didn't even cry!!!! It was wonderful. We stopped for donuts to celebrate and promised him ice cream tomorrow night when we get back.

Kenny, Gray and I are off to Houston in an hour or so. I'll try to report on the appointment tomorrow.

0 comments: