I feel much better this morning. I was planning to give myself a couple of days to cool down and then discuss the note with the teacher. She brought it up this morning when I dropped him off.
The first thing she said was "It's not a big deal." If it's not a big deal why did you send it home on a note on his second day in your class? Anyway...
I told her I wasn't sure how I would stop it and that I didn't really want to because we liked it. I explained that he started making the noise when he started eating solid food. I told her it was the last baby thing he did and that I didn't want to push him to outgrow it. He's growing fast enough as it is.
She said it isn't causing problems and that he wouldn't get it trouble for it. I think she realized that it's just how he eats and he probably doesn't know how to eat without doing it. She said he's probably just communicating that he's enjoying his food and that we could all learn from him.
So all's well that ends well. After our discussion this morning I think she may end up being one of my favorite teachers.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

1 comments:
Silly request from the teacher to have him stop...Can you record him eating? I would like to hear it, it sounds cute :)
Post a Comment