OK, maybe she's not a real celebrity, but one of my oldest and dearest friends had a recipe featured on my favorite blog. It's a big blog, so that makes her a celebrity, right?
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/the-worlds-gone-crazy/
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/category/a-tasty-recipe/
Way to go Tanya. Maybe she'll invite you to the lodge and you can take me. :)
Speaking of the PW, I submitted a photo to her latest contest. This contest is featuring macro photos. I don't expect to win, or even be featured on the blog, but I do like my photo.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28479895@N02/4512831131/
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

2 comments:
I starred that one - it looks so yummy!
I found a funny connection this weekend: one of my friend's step-moms is Ree's brother's ex-wife. Probably not going to get me a Ranch invite, but a girl can hope!
Love your pic Amber!!! It looks beautiful.
BTW if you get to go the ranch....take me. I love me some cowboys!
Post a Comment