Friday, February 12, 2010

More Snow Pictures

We got more snow last night. It's amazing, it covered up everything we did yesterday. Here are a couple of pictures of the fresh snow.

Front Yard
Back Yard

I think Kenny and I might be having more fun than the kids. We bundled up and went outside. Kenny and I built an awesome snow fort. Kenny has done a little more work since these pictures were taken.

Daddy and the boys throwing snowballs at Mommy.
Posing with Mommy
Nate and Gray in the snow fort
The back of the snow fort (and Gray)
Silly picture

Silly picture with Mommy

The snow is really tiring. Gray is already down for a nap. We'll probably try to find some friends for a snowball fight this afternoon, so I may write yet another post about this snow!

2 comments:

Christy said...

WOW!! That fort ROCKS!!!! Wtg guys!

Lindsay said...

Cool fort!