It seems like we've only been home at bedtime, so here are a few of the pictures I've taken.
Gray sleeping with his football.
We've been working on Gray doing his nebulizer treatments by himself. Notice he has his football again.
Nate finally lost the tooth he knocked loose in October.
These are Nate's sassy, off the shoulder jammies. I have a good one of him where he unzipped the jammies and took his legs out so that he was laying there in his underwear and just the sleeves of the jammies. Kenny wouldn't let me post it.
Kenny and Nate are gearing up for football (still). They had one practice, but Kenny found out after they had practice that they weren't supposed to start practicing yet. Oops. We have 10 players from our fall team and two new players. I hope it's a good team.
Gray is talking up a storm and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We saw his ENT today. His ears are looking good.
That's pretty much what is going on around here.

1 comments:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment