Nate's school was closed today for what we thought was Fair Day, but apparently it's also Columbus Day. Kenny and I took the day off to take the boys to the State Fair. Granny was going to go with us too. Unfortunately Gray was running a fever last night. He didn't have a fever this morning, but we thought it was best to leave him at home. We were sad to leave part of the family at home, but Kenny, Nate and I had a great time.
We were a little worried about the crowds because Oprah was taping a show at the fair today. I think the clouds kept people away. It was busy, but not terrible. There were, however, a ton of people at her taping.
Since a pictures is worth a thousand words, here's about 40 of them, plus a few words too.

1 comments:
I like the song!
Post a Comment