Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gray's 18 Month Checkup

Gray had his 18 month checkup on September 29. His health appears to be good and on track developmentally. Here are his stats:


  • Height: 33 inches (between the 50th and 75th percentiles)
  • Weight: 23 lbs, 2.5 oz (between the 10th and 25th percentiles, much better than falling off the growth chart
  • Head Circumference: 18.25 inches (Between the 10th and 25th percentiles)

Gray got 3 shots, including the first half of the flu shot. He did good on the first shot, but wasn't as happy about the 2nd and 3rd. There was a little bit of a blue tint by the time we got to shot #3. I'm used to it and the nurse practitioner expects it from Gray, but the student observing Nurse Gail was not prepared for it.

Gray also got new glasses last night. Here are a couple of pictures.


Sorry, the pictures aren't great. He had his eyes closed in most of them. Add the glare on the glasses and there were all pretty terrible. I'll get better one day, I promise. You get the idea though. I like the shape of the new glasses a lot. He looks really cute in them.

0 comments: