Nate and I travelled to Ft. Worth today to see "A Year With Frog and Toad" at Casa Manana. It was Nate's first trip to the theater. We both really enjoyed the play. It was very cute and makes me want to get season tickets to the children's theater.
I called Kenny as we were leaving to let him know we were on our way home. I mentioned that Nate looked tired. Nate protested loudly claiming he was not tired. A few minutes down the road he fell asleep. He woke up when we were nearly home.
Amber: I thought you weren't tired.
Nate: I wasn't.
Amber: You were sure quiet.
Nate: I just wanted to be quiet.
Amber: It looked like your eyes were closed.
Nate: Just one of them was closed.
Amber: Your head flopped around and you drooled some. Are you sure you weren't asleep?
Nate: No, I just wanted to be quiet. Anyway, you were quiet too.
After we got home he did admit to Kenny that he fell asleep in the car. I think it was only because Kenny threatened to make him take a rest.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment