It's eerily quiet at our house right now.
About half way to school/work this morning I noticed a voicemail on my phone. It was from the kids' school. They had four possible cases of swine flu so they shut down until next Tuesday.
We came home, packed up the kids, and sent them off to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house.
It's been such a mad house around here lately that it is really weird to have complete silence and no one trying to sneak up the stairs.
Nate and Gray do not seem to be affected by the flu. I think it has a two day incubation period, so I guess we'll know better in two days. The school wouldn't tell us (or the teachers) which classes had the possible cases, so we don't know the level of exposure the boys had.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment