Nate is at home sick today. He was sick yesterday and still had a slight fever this morning. I'm pretty sure he's feeling better. Its hard to make him take it easy, but I'm trying.
He was laying in our bed this morning watching TV. I needed to come down and do some work, so I came up with the genius idea of teaching him how to use the intercom feature on the phones. After a lesson and a try out he was easily able to call me on the phone.
I think I've created a monster. Here are a few of the calls I've received:
- I'm feeling a little better.
- I like your bed.
- I want some chips.
- I'm feeling a little better.
- Can I get up and play?
- I don't know what to play with.
When I went upstairs to do something I grabbed the phone and he got mad at me because he might need to call me. I reminded him that I was in the next room and he could just come get me.
He's eating lunch now and will take a "rest" after that. I wonder how many calls I'll get this afternoon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment