Here are a few pictures of Nate. I have to figure out how to properly use my camera indoors to get better pictures.
Here is Nate working on the still rings. This is a new apparatus since he changes classes in December. The coach holds all of the kids while they're working on this right now.
Nate had his first basketball game on Saturday. Its a developmental league so they don't keep score. Kenny and I think Nate's team lost by two points.
Nate and I had a miscommunication before the game. He had his uniform on. It was pretty cold outside, so I tossed him some warm up pants and had him put them on. When we got to the game Kenny discovered that he had taken off his shorts. They let him play in his pants.
After Thursday's (disorganized) practice we were a little worried about how this was going to go. We've had bad experiences with non-city run sports leagues.
The game went amazing well. The have an inflatable tunnel that the kids come out of before the game. It was cute. Maybe I'll get good pictures when I learn more about my camera. Or maybe we'll figure out the download video thing soon.
Once the game started the kids were a little confused because of the "arm band" rule. In order to keep the kids playing man-to-man they have a wrist band and can only guard the kid on the other team playing with the matching wrist band. It's a great idea, but you should probably roll it out to the kids at practice, not in the "locker room" before the game. They use preschool classrooms for the locker rooms.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment