I can't believe how fast the time goes. Gray is 6 months old today.
I think he has finally recovered from his earlier breathing problems because he has taken off the last month or so. Every few days I look at him and think he's getting pudgy, but then I see another baby and realize he isn't. He is a more plump than Nate was. I think he'll be sitting up soon, he's just a little wobbly if you sit him up now. Based on drooling and chewing, I think he'll get teeth any day now. But, I have been thinking that for about 2 months, so I'm starting to think I'm wrong.
I think he is more quiet than Nate was. He's a perfectly happy baby, but he isn't that vocal about it. He certainly demands more attention than Nate did. The differences are amazing and I am excited to see how he matures.
Gray had his 6 month appointment this morning. It was a great check up. He is 26 1/2 inches long (50th to 75th percentile) and weighs 15 lbs and 11.5 oz (10th to 25th percentile). As usual, he wasn't happy about the shots, but got over them quickly.
This trip to the pediatrician was much less traumatic than the next one will be. Gray and Nate will both be getting flu shots. Every time Nate has a doctor's appointment he asks if he will be getting shots. Do I tell the truth and prepare for a fight or lie and face the consequences afterward?
We have another busy weekend ahead of us. Nate has a football game Saturday morning, then we'll be heading to Grandview for our nephew Ryan's fifth birthday party. Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!
I'll try to get updated pictures of both of the boys posted soon.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment