Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oktoberfest

So, I was planning to keep up, but sometimes life gets in the way. I'm planning to do some catch up posts tonight. First up, our church's Oktoberfest on 10/9.

The whole family had a great time.

There was food.

{I forgot to take a picture of it though.}

There was a German style band (that happens to play at my favorite German restaurant on a regular basis).

Of course they played the Chicken Dance, the Hokey Pokey, and some other group dancing song.

{Nate thinks he is too cool to group dance and I couldn't get Gray out of the bounce house. I have pictures, but it's all of other people.}

There were games.

{But I only took pictures of other peoples kids playing them.}

There was a bounce house...

...with a slide!


And most importantly, there was a keg!


Did you know you could buy a keg of root beer? I don't know what brand it was, but it was way better than a can!

{I'm not sure if I'm proud of Nate for his coordination or if I'm concerned about his ability to drink and operate a keg at the same time.}

0 comments: