Monday, October 4, 2010

All Wrong

So, I volunteered to team teach Sunday School this year with my friend Lindsay. We have a great group of Pre-K and K kids. I taught on Sunday and everything that could go wrong did.

I was still working on my coffee when class started. I had it next to me while I was telling the Bible story. I guess my hand motions got a little wild because the next thing I knew it was all over the table and one of my kids. I felt terrible! Luckily it was very laid back kid and it didn't phase him.

After I got the coffee mess cleaned up we started doing collages of all the people that need to hear about Jesus. I brought a couple of magazines and a JC Penneys ad for the kids to cut pictures out of. Everything was going well until I looked at the picture the little girl sitting next to me had cut out. She found the lingerie pages of the JC Penneys ad and cut out all the women in bras! I had to help her cut some other people out because I couldn't let her go home with that!

Luckily I get break next week (Kenny and I subbed on my last off week). Hopefully the next Sunday will go a little smoother.

2 comments:

Christy said...

HA HA HA - Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh...but that's hilarious!

M~ said...

Now am I going to have to have the same conversation with you that I had to have with Jeff last week about taking our coffee into church with us? lol Hope the weeks to come go better!