Nate played a really great game against a tough team (and some sorry refs) on 10/16. We let him pick lunch after the game. He chose the Purple Cow in Fairview because he wanted to play in the fountains. Two things:
1) While I'm wishing for cool weather, I also love that my kids can still play in the water in mid-October.
2) In case you are wondering, the fountains are meant to be played in. The shopping center even has a bin of towels in case you forget yours. The fountains just happened to be deserted this day (probably had something to do with it being mid-October).
Nate and Gray have been wanting to do this for some time, but we usually don't have time or forget swimsuits when we eat at the Purple Cow. I think it lived up to their expectations.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment