Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day

Yeah, I know, it's a little late. Kenny pulled what we (lovingly) call a "Granny Debbie." He ordered my gift online at the last minute and it didn't make it by Mother's Day. It's a wonderful gift, so I had to wait for it to get here to write my Mother's Day post. The boys really spoiled me this year.

First, the very sweet, store bought card that Nate picked out.


Second, a dozen roses, plus one from church.


Third, a home made card from school. It's a purse with some lovely jewels.

It says "Mom Day" on the inside.
Nate also wrote this very sweet poem.

Finally, the last part arrived today. (Please ignore the weeds in our yard. We're firing True Green. We had a weed free yard two years ago, and have had constant treatment since then, but our yard started filling up with weeds last year.)


This is a very expensive, enameled, cast iron pot that I have wanted for several years. Kenny happened to catch it on sale for a more reasonable price for Mother's Day. I am so excited to cook in it!
My boys are so sweet!

1 comments:

Melissa Garcia said...

I love your gift! Can I say that a cooking utensil is cute? :)