Whew, it's been busy and I haven't had any time to blog. I have taken lots of pictures. I'm going to try to do some catching up this weekend.
Way back on November 5th Nate had a great day at school. Every two weeks the kindergarteners, 1st, and 2nd graders get together for Rise and Shine. It's a short assembly that one class puts on and basically replaces the morning announcements. They recognize the Marvelous Marion Mavericks for each class during the program. I'm not sure of the criteria, but it seems to be pretty special to get to be the Marvelous Maverick from your class. Nate was excited and we were very proud.
After Rise and Shine Nate and I left to go on his field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. He was very excited that I was one of the mom's selected to go. His class was scheduled to go to the pumpkin patch before Halloween, but due to all the rain they just couldn't make it. The day was very nice and the kids had a greate time.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment