...heard of a kid lying that he was in trouble?
Like any normal Sunday the entire family got up and went to Sunday School. I was changing Gray's diaper and Kenny had gone to the restroom. He ran into Nate there. Nate told Kenny that he and his friend, Jacob, had gotten in trouble for sitting under the table and Mr. Baack told him to go sit with us. Nate sat at our table in the adult class for the rest of Sunday School and wasn't allowed to have a snack or drink.
After Sunday School Kenny told Nate he was going to talk to Mr. Baack. Nate said "Nooooo! Don't go talk to Mr. Baack."
Kenny found Mr. Baack and asked what Nate had done. Mr. Baack was confused, he said Nate hadn't done anything. Kenny explained what Nate had told him.
Mr. Baack laughed and said he did have to tell Nate and Jacob to get out from under the table but he hadn't sent him out of class for that. They were just being boys. Nate told Mr. Baack that he had to go to the bathroom and Mr. Baack let him go. When Nate didn't come back Mr. Baack had one of the other teachers watch his class and went to check on Nate. He saw Nate sitting with us and figured it was OK, so he went back to the class.
Kenny and I are starting to get worried. Nate is quite an actor and story teller.
To make matters more interesting if Jacob goes to public school he will be at Nate's school. I have a feeling that they could get into some trouble. Then again, I always think Nate can get into some trouble. Whether its Jacob from church, Nicholas from football, or some new kid he meets, I'm sure he's going to give his teacher heck.
Speaking of school, Kenny and I went to the Allen ISD Kindergarten Readiness program last week. We're pretty sure, okay, beyond sure, that Nate is ready. One of the other moms on the football team is picking up his Kindergarten registration packet for us tomorrow. I can't believe he'll be starting in the fall.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

1 comments:
Wow he sounds pretty mischeivious! I wonder what goes on in a child's mind sometimes!
Post a Comment