Because I feel listy today:
- We officially wrapped up spring football on Sunday with our end of season party. It was a great season. The team ended up in third place.
- We're already gearing up for fall football. We had a meeting with an equipment rep and all the boys got fitted for pads and helmets. Apparently we're the only team that turns this kind of thing into a party. We had pizza, watermelon, and cake pops. The Riddell rep was impressed.
- Whoever invented the phrase "terrible twos" did not have a three year old. Gray is definitely three. Does anyone want to take him for a year?
- I think I'm getting over the nauseous part of the pregnancy. Some foods still make me sick, as does any food when I'm already full. But, the list of things that sound good is growing.
- I'm still tired, but it could be that we're still busy. Here's what's going on this week: Sunday - church and football party, Monday - concert in the park and Kenny at a coaching clinic, Tuesday - Kenny at a coaching clinic and storms, Wednesday - football fitting for a few kids and Amber at hand chimes practice, Thursday - Nate wants to go see Kung Fu Panda, Friday - birthday party, Saturday - tour Cowboys stadium before our Groupon expires and head to GV, Sunday - hanging with the family in GV. And then it all starts over on Monday.
- I just realized I'm going to be missing the "Is God Green?" lesson at Sunday School this week. I was looking forward to that.
- I'm not sure why Nate's even going to school these last two weeks. Today his class is taking a walking field trip to the park. Tomorrow they're signing yearbooks. The class party is on Friday. They're off on Monday. Field Day is on Tuesday. They're flying kites on the last day of school.
- I wish I was in first grade.
- We managed to escape the storms last night. It seems like just as the storm got to us it split and the break went right over our house. Unfortunately the boys and I were already hiding in the very small bathroom.
- I
figured out how to workpunched a bunch of buttons until our weather radio turned on last night. Then it kept coming back on with warnings. I'm glad it will alert us now, but it sure made it hard to sleep last night. - I think this is enough.
- Blogger is killing me with spacing issues today.

0 comments:
Post a Comment