Here's what's going on in the Barnes house:
- Football season is wrapping up. Nate's last regular season game is Saturday. He has a playoff game next week, and possibly one game after that. I'm ready for a break.
- Gray started back into gymnastics. Nate finally got moved into a Monday night class at gymnastics. Then a spot opened for Gray's class. It's nice to have them both in an activity at the same time.
- Nate is quitting gymnastics. Kenny has talked him into a general fitness class with one of his football teammates. After all my hard work of getting them scheduled at the same time.
- Fall football is getting started. Kenny has been working with the football board preparing for the fall season. More importantly, Kenny and his coaches have been recruiting like crazy for the fall team. I've been working with the team moms to raise funds. We had a pretty successful golf tournament. Hopefully our other fundraisers go well. Football equipment is expensive.
- Our family received a little surprise a few weeks ago. Actually, we'll receive the surprise sometime around December 9th. That's right, I'm pregnant. We're crazy busy with two kids. I'm not sure how we'll handle three, but I'm sure that God will help us figure it out. Please let it be a girl. I need to balance out some of the testosterone in our house.

3 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting! I hope it's a girl!
Yay, yay, yay! So excited for you guys!! :)
Congrats on the pregnancy! Hope you are feeling great! Hope it's a girl!! =))
Post a Comment