Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random Wednesday 8/31/11

Because it's Wednesday, I'm random, and I have more to say than I can put on Facebook.


  • I picked up AHS football tickets and drove by the stadium construction. I.can't.wait. to go to a game there.


  • Writing goals is my least favorite thing to do for work.


  • Nate's homework for the week: Write one character and one academic goal for the school year...with measurements.


  • Gray is getting a hang of the whole potty thing. His sole purpose in life: to put poop in the potty.


  • I'm still disappointed that Nate's football season start got pushed back due to heat. I'm ready to see the boy play in a real game.


  • Gray starts soccer practice tomorrow. Go NTX Eagles!


  • I shocked Kenny this morning by wearing a dress to work. When he asked why, I told him it was new and I was tired of waistbands.


  • I need this dress in 8 or 9 colors so I can wear it every day. It's so comfortable.


  • We haven't picked out a name for the baby yet, but I have picked out bedding!


  • I have to get to back to work.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Did I give you my brown maternity dress? Gap, I think? Most comfortable thing EVER.

mandy said...

Glad you are back to blogging...love the bedding, so cute!