So, I know I'm a little behind and maybe, just maybe, I'll catch up one day. I owe you posts on our vacation (it's the 800 pictures I have to go through that is holding that one up), the first day of school, a football win, and our new car (woo-hoo!). I promised a post last May that never got done either, so you probably won't get all the things I want to blog about.
With that said, I had to share this picture. It's my favorite picture (right now anyway). It's from the first day of school. It says a lot about the relationship between Nate and Gray right now. Both boys are fiercely independent of Kenny and I. Gray worships Nate and Nate does his best to take care of his little brother. I think this picture kinda sums that up.
By the way, if Nate is around, Gray won't hold my hand. He'll only hold Nate's.
*As Kenny if you want to know why I associate "ketchup" with "catch up." He had an interesting training instructor.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

1 comments:
I love that picture! :)
Post a Comment