I let Nate stay up extra late last night. You know, right after I told him he had to start going to bed early again because it's almost time for school to start again. Anyway...he wanted to watch the news with me. That really meant he wanted to find an excuse to stay up even later. So I tried to watch the news and he talked my ear off. The subject of a TV in his bedroom came up again.
Nate: Some kids are allowed to have TVs in their rooms.
Mommy: I know. But look how late you're staying up now. You would never go to sleep if I let you have a TV in your room.
Nate: Yeah, I'd watch TV all night. And I would...what do you call it when you sleep in the morning?
Mommy: Sleep late?
Nate: No. You know when you stay awake all night? Like an owl?
Mommy: Oh, you would be nocturnal.
Nate: Yeah, if I had a TV in my room I would be nocturnal.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment