Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Day of Mourning

We suffered two losses in our house today.

First, I found a hole in my favorite pajama pants this morning. I was very sad. They were my only capri length pair.

The second one was even more traumatic. Nate went to Amazing Jake's yesterday. It's one of those pizza buffet and video game places. He came home with a whoopee cushion. He's 6, so as hard as we try to prevent it, toot sounds are hilarious to him. Anyway, he has been constantly playing with that whoopee cushion since he got it home. Then it got sat on too hard. And it popped. And Nate cried.

Kenny and I will be looking for a new one tomorrow. We're going to try Spencer's and a party store. Let me know if you know where you can buy a whoopee cushion at.

1 comments:

M~ said...

I have to laugh about this. LOL Little boys will be little boys. But honestly my nieces are just as bad. They call each other Princess of farts and Queen of burps. Jeez! lol
Good luck, I am sure you'll find one easy enough. I use to see them all the time at the party stores and also some times Dollar Tree.