So this post is a little late and I'm sorry. Things are crazy around here. We're pretty much booked through New Years (we don't have New Years plans yet, but I'm sure we'll get some, so I'm counting it as booked). Anyway, I'm sorry if things are sporadic, but I'll do my best to keep the blog updated.
Nate had yet another game rained on on October 31st, so the only thing we had that weekend was Halloween. The cousins (Becky, Cooper, and Ryan) came up and we met some friends from the neighborhood for Trick-Or-Treating. Here's what everyone was:
Gray - Garden Gnome
Nate - Captain Rex from Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Becky - Regal Vampira
Cooper - Bumble Bee
Ryan - Optimus Prime
William - Anikan Skywalker
Brett - Batman
Micaiah - Vampire (not Dracula, he doesn't know who that is)
Maliah - Witch
Kashay - Bridesmaid
(Monecia, if you read this, I'm sorry, I know I butchered your kid's names.)
The kids had a great time and got way too much candy. I think I've already gained 5 pounds from eating it. Here are some pictures:
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago

1 comments:
Holy cow! Nice video!! You're so good. :) Looks like the kiddos had fun. I just love Gray's costume! :)
Post a Comment