Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Rambles 12/8/10

  • Nate is was sick yesterday
  • We denied him ibuprofen because Kenny needed to work he needed rest.
  • He stayed home again today because he still had a fever at bedtime.
  • Gray threw up at 9:15 last night.
  • We sent Gray to school because I needed to work they let him stay until he throws up 3 times or looks like he is feeling bad
  • I’m working from home in my pajamas. I took at shower at 9 am and then put on more pajamas.
  • I secretly like the Wendy Williams show.
  • That’s not a secret anymore.
  • How you doin’?
  • Nate wants everything he sees on TV and he watches a lot of TV when he’s sick.
  • I’m fully expecting one of these for Christmas

Big Top Cupcake
Big Top Donut
Big Top Cookie

  • Gray is learning wonderful phrases from Nate. He spent an entire Wal-Mart trip saying “It’s not fair” with his arms crossed.
  • Our Christmas tree is up.
  • The decorations are still buried in the closet.
  • We put our outside lights up too.
  • We ran out.
  • I bought some more. They’re in a box by the front door.
  • I have no idea when I’m going to finish Christmas shopping. I hope no one is expecting anything good.
  • Yesterday we got two packages in the mail. One was a gift. Kenny and I had no idea what the second one was. It was a thank you gift from a football family.
  • I love surprise packages.
  • We've only received one Christmas card so far.
  • I shouldn't complain because I haven't even ordered designed our cards yet.
  • I can't blame my complete randomness on coffee today.
  • I really like the strike through text.

1 comments:

Christy said...

HA HA! You make me laugh Amber. :)