I read a lot of way to many blogs. Several of them do Wednesday Rambles. It's just a bulleted list of random things. I'm feeling random today so I thought I would join in the fun.
- Coffee makes me loopy. I think it has too much caffeine. I only drink it occasionally, but should probably stop completely.
- I had a cup of coffee this morning.
- I'm lacking in the sleep department because Kenny and I
got a late startprocrastinated on the Eagles Football highlight video that was supposed to be shown on Tuesday. Lucky for us the football party was moved to Thursday. - Gray likes to "cook it." This usually involves him standing on a ladder (step stool), with a wooden spoon, just far enough from the stove that he can touch the pot or pan with his spoon.
- Gray also likes to lick his spoon, but don't tell anyone who is eating dinner at our house. :)
- The ASA football commissioner asked Kenny to call him last night. Kenny was a little worried, but it turned out that he was Division 1 Coach of the Year.
- My job makes for a sucky Christmas season. I wish it were February.
- I love Nate's teacher. She was glad to hear Nate was retaking his school pictures because the photographer took off his glasses in the first pictures.
- We ordered bi-focals for Gray on Monday. Bi-focals...for my 2 year old. That's going to be interesting.
- Nate and Kenny had basketball practice on Monday. Kenny described Nate's defense as "sticking to the boy like a wet blanket," or something similar. I'm pretty sure that's good.
I could go on, but I won't torture you any longer. We'll see if this whole Wednesday Rambles sticks better than Wordless Wednesday. And I promise I'll catch up on some other stuff too.

1 comments:
loved the randomness of those...made me laugh!
Post a Comment