After a few calls back and forth with the optometrists office, Gray's glasses are finally here. Did you know that you can't get transitions lenses on really thick glasses? Now you do.
We picked the glasses up last night and he wore them as we did some Christmas shopping. He did really good with them. I think he only took them off two times. I think he realizes how much of a difference they make.
I knew they were going to be thick, but was still surprised when I saw them in person. Dr. Yen said we were lucky he was near-sighted to start with because it made his prescription lower. His lenses are -11 and -13. She said its not unusual to see them in the 20s on kids with similar issues. I can't imagine how thick that would be.
Of course everyone who has seen them (including lots of strangers) think he's adorable in them and I would have to agree. His teachers are concerned about how to keep the other kids from pulling them off.
The pictures aren't great. He was too tired when we got home last night to take pictures and too hungry this morning. Then we ran out of time. I try to get better ones soon. I'm sure we'll have lots from Christmas to post.
❤️👨👩👦👦
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment